Medical Recruitment Specialists For Europe, UK and Ireland
Our clients need you!
Hospitals across the EU. UK and Ireland are looking for talented people like you. Training positions need filled, Specialist Registrars and Consultants are needed. The A-Team is consistently being asked to find the right Doctors to fill these roles – Have a look at our vacancy section and Contact Us!
We have jobs for you!
Are you ready to look at new opportunities across the EU, UK or Ireland and experience new positive challenges with dynamic roles and meet new people?
A-Team HR has exciting new jobs from clients that need Professional Nurses like you – from General Nurses to Specialist Nurses.
Jobs in the EU, UK and Ireland.
Dentists working across the EU, United Kingdom and Ireland can have a great lifestyle as well as a good work experience.
Our clients need to fill positions on a regular basis, and constantly. Please contact us for opportunities or visit our jobs page.
At A-Team HR we are here to help you…
We have helped countless Medical Professionals move into new and exciting positions across Europe, UK and Ireland, so we know how to help you get over any problems that might arise. We can give you advice on how to register for your professional life, but also with things like setting up a bank account, finding somewhere to live, what to expect from your new colleagues and surrounds, and much more. All you need to do is ask.
We will help you with:
- What is expected at an interview.
- How to register with professional bodies
- What qualifications are needed
- How to prepare a portfolio
- Key differences about working in the EU, UK and Ireland
Before you commit to your position we will:
- Help you find a place to live
- Give you a few tips about lifestyle options
- Point you towards some social networking
- Help you understand costs locally and budget
Great opportunities to enjoy:
- Joining a local sports team or club
- Making new friends and socialising
- Exploring new cultures and history
- Easy connect across travel networks
- Access to home via surrounding airports
The Medical World Across the EU, UK and Ireland
The level of medical training and facilities in the EU, UK and Ireland are being updated regularly. New techniques, new technology and new training are all part of the health systems in Europe and the UK.
When you decide to move and start your position, the move will seem stressful – but it need not be, the rewards await you both for professional and financial growth.